Surprise Pumpkin Treats™
made it | 0 reviews |
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®
"There's a surprise inside these pumpkin-shaped goodies your kid's favorite Halloween candy!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 186 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Tint with orange food coloring.
- Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using 1/2-cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray divide warm cereal mixture into 12 portions. Using buttered hands shape each portion into pumpkin shape around one candy piece. Pipe frosting onto each for vines and attach gumdrop for stem. Best if served the same day.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- *or substitute 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows for 1 (10-oz.) package regular marshmallows.
- **or substitute 3 MUSKETEERS® Brand Minis OR 6 FUN SIZE® Bars.
- ***Note: To substitute FUN SIZE® bars for the Minis, cut each FUN SIZE® bar in half.
Per Serving: 186 calories; 4.4 g fat; 36.6 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 181 mg sodium. Full nutrition