Quick-as-Krispies™ Ice Cream Sandwiches
made it | 0 reviews |
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®
"Making these with your kids is a great way to cool down together on a sunny summer afternoon."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h servings 277 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- With adult help, in large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
- Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture to 1/4-inch thickness on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Decorate with sprinkles. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator. Using 2-inch cookie cutters coated with cooking spray cut into desired shapes. Place small scoop of ice cream on undecorated side of one cut-out. Top with another cut-out, decorated side up. Gently press together. Return to baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cut-outs and remaining ice cream.
- Freeze for 30 minutes. Transfer to airtight container. Freeze for 2 hours to 1 week. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
- *or substitute 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows for 1 (10-oz.) package regular marshmallows.
Per Serving: 277 calories; 9.4 g fat; 47 g carbohydrates; 2.9 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 204 mg sodium. Full nutrition