RICE KRISPIES® Dipper Treats™
made it | 0 reviews |
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®
"Popping Rice Krispies Treats™ onto ice-cream sticks makes any summer day a little cooler."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 173 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into eighteen 3 x 2-inch bars. Push one stick into the bottom of each bar.
- In small microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate morsels and oil. Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Dip bars into chocolate and decorate as you like. Place on wax paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until chocolate is set. Best if served the same day.
- *or substitute 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows for 1 (10-oz.) package regular marshmallows.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
Per Serving: 173 calories; 7 g fat; 29.4 g carbohydrates; 1.4 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 113 mg sodium. Full nutrition