Lucky Shamrock Treats™
made it | 0 reviews |
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®
"Bring a little luck to any St. Patrick's Day celebration with these green, shamrock-shaped goodies."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 258 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly. Using cookie cutter coated with cooking spray cut into shamrocks. Decorate with frosting and decorating sugar (if desired). Best if served the same day.
- *or substitute 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows for 1 (10-oz.) package regular marshmallows.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:
- In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 258 calories; 7.8 g fat; 48.1 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 216 mg sodium. Full nutrition