Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 288
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 tarts)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Sprinkle raisins into the bottom of each tart shell.
- Beat egg, maple syrup, brown sugar, melted butter, and salt together in a bowl until smooth; pour into tart shells to about 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven until set, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Use pecans in place of raisins for another variety.
Per Serving: 288 calories; 10.8 47.5 2.4 26 141 Full nutrition