Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 397 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix chicken, fish sauce, and honey together in a bowl; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat; swirl in oil. Add red bell peppers, lemongrass, ginger, and garlic; cook until red bell pepper strips tender, about 5 minutes. Add chicken mixture; saute until chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes.
- Stir green onions, chicken broth, sugar, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper into the wok. Simmer, uncovered, until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute peanut oil for the vegetable oil if preferred.
- To thicken sauce, you can also stir small amounts of flour into the liquid.
Per Serving: 397 calories; 23.9 g fat; 16.7 g carbohydrates; 28.2 g protein; 96 mg cholesterol; 1018 mg sodium. Full nutrition