Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 624 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring chicken stock to a boil in a large pot. Stir curry sauce into the boiling stock.
- Reduce heat to medium and add chicken, mushrooms, lemongrass, and garlic to the stock; bring to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir coconut cream into stock; stir. Remove and discard lemongrass.
- Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside until noodles are softened, about 15 minutes. Drain and rinse thoroughly.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook rice noodles in the water until softened, about 8 minutes; drain. Divide noodles between 6 soup bowls. Ladle soup over noodles.
Per Serving: 624 calories; 16.7 g fat; 101.8 g carbohydrates; 15.8 g protein; 29 mg cholesterol; 1227 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1