Ingredients20 m servings 141 cals
- Shred the unpeeled potatoes using a food processor or box grater. Squeeze all the water out of the potatoes. Toss the potatoes with half of each the parsley and green onion, the rosemary, pepper and salt until well combined. Divide the mixture into four equal portions.
- Heat half the butter in a large, nonstick skillet set over high heat. When the butter foams, add the potato mixture and, using a silicone spatula, form into 4 individual disks of equal thickness. Reduce the heat to medium-high and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until underside is set and a golden crust forms.
- Add the remaining butter and gently turn rosti; cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the rosti are golden brown and bubbles are actively forming in the centre of each disk. Drain on paper towel.
- Meanwhile combine sour cream with remaining parsley, green onion and mustard. Serve with warm rosti.
- Add smoked salmon to the plate for a traditional accompaniment.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 4.2 g fat; 23.7 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 227 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Loved this. I didn't have sour cream so I used greek yogurt with the mustard for the sauce. It was delicious. I also added cheddar cheese, and served with apple slices.
Making this for a brunch side dish for easter. I tested it tonight and it's easy to make and tastes delicious! Simple and bursting with flavor, the sauce on top is the perfect combo