Ingredients38 m servings 711 cals
- Cut chicken into small 1-inch (2.5cm) cubes. In skillet, melt butter over medium high heat and cook chicken for about 8 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Salt and pepper to taste. Pour into large bowl and stir in 1/2 cup (375mL) of the cheese, sour cream, green pepper, salsa, olives, jalapeno, and cilantro.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Divide mixture among tortillas: Fold and roll to enclose filling completely; place seam side down in small baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in centre of oven for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are crispy.
- Variation -- Replace Gay Lea Sour Cream with Gay Lea Gold Sour Cream for a more indulgent option or replace with Gay Lea French Onion Sour Cream Dip.
- Spice up your burritos by dipping them in a combination of Gay Lea Sour Cream, Dijon mustard and lime juice.
- Stir sour cream into guacamole to make it extra creamy.
Per Serving: 711 calories; 37.1 g fat; 49.6 g carbohydrates; 45.5 g protein; 147 mg cholesterol; 1320 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
The only changes I made to this recipe were as follows: when I cooked the chicken, I cooked it with a pack of fajita mix and instead of black olives, I used black beans. Also, topped it with Me...
I was surprised that I really liked this dish because I really don't care for Mexican food, but I had a big pack of flour tortillas, so I went shopping for the other items and cooked it up. I us...
As a beginner chef, i would strongly recommend this recipe. It was easy to make and tasted amazing. I personally, am not a big fan of salsa, so I subbed in taco sauce instead. It added a differe...
These are wonderful easy to make lots of flavor my family has asked for more
Per other suggestions, I subbed with pre-baked chicken dredged in taco seasoning, omitted salsa (to serve with later), pinto beans for olives, Monterrey Jack for cheddar, frozen Hatch Chile’s fo...
Really easy to make... I made a version of this recipe but took liberty with what I had on hand. I served it with a dollop of guac and a couple spoonfuls of Mann's Southwest Chipotle Nourish Bow...
I cooked the chicken with taco seasoning and added mexican style rice right before putting the burritos in the oven. Double batch is easy to make, leftovers taste delicious.
No cilantro or sour cream. Added some green onion. Loved it. Daughter loved it. Leftovers for lunch. Victory.