Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 197
Original recipe yields 6 servings (5 cups)
- Whisk sour cream with mixed herbs, vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper until combined; set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil; add potatoes and cook for 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Preheat grill to medium; grease well. Toss potatoes with melted Spreadables butter. Spread out evenly on the grill and cook, turning often, for 15 minutes or until well marked and fork tender.
- Transfer potatoes to a bowl and toss with dressing, celery, peas and radishes. Salad can be served warm or reserved for up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
You might also like
- Add quartered hard boiled eggs for extra protein and flavour.
- This salad can be made any time of year, using roasted or even boiled potatoes instead of grilled.
Per Serving: 197 calories; 7.6 28.5 4.8 21 310 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1