Ingredients45 m servings 904
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Stir stuffing mix into the water, place a lid on the saucepan, and remove pan from heat. Let sit until the stuffing is thickened, about 5 minutes. Fluff stuffing with a fork.
- Mix sauerkraut, chicken, Swiss cheese, and Cheddar cheese together in a large bowl. Stir enough French dressing into the sauerkraut mixture to moisten to your liking; spread into a casserole dish. Spread stuffing over the sauerkraut mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned along the edges, about 25 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 904 calories; 53.6 50.6 54.9 148 2435 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I used mozzarella cheese instead of Swiss and I used thousand island dressing instead of French and it turned out amazing!
Made this for dinner and the hubby loved it! I did the switch with mozzarella and thousand island dressing. Also added extra layer of chicken.... He just gave me a thumbs up!
This was so easy and fast to make after work. Loved the flavor. I will be making this more.
My husband and I loved this casserole! Ate the whole thing in 2 meals. I used thousand island dressing instead of french and mozzarella instead of swiss because that's what I had in the house....