Ingredients28 m servings 72
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two cookie sheets with Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper; set aside.
- Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl using an electric mixer about 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add the egg, orange peel, lemon peel, and vanilla and beat until well blended.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Add half of flour mixture to the butter mixture, beating until just combined. Add the milk. Beat about 10 seconds. Beat in the remaining flour mixture until just combined.
- Drop tablespoon-size mounds of dough on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set and the bottoms are browned. Transfer the cookies on the parchment paper to a wire rack; cool completely.
- Drizzle with Citrus Glaze to serve.
- Citrus Glaze: In a small bowl combine melted butter and orange juice. Add powdered sugar; beat until smooth. If necessary, add more orange juice, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, to make drizzling consistency. Drizzle over cookies.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip
- Leaving the cookies on the parchment paper while drizzling the glaze will catch any excess glaze, making cleanup quick and easy.
Per Serving: 72 calories; 3 10.6 0.9 12 42 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
Steps are all accurate and cookies turned out great. The only thing that I changed was for the glaze, I added a bit more sugar for the same amount of butter to make it sweeter, but that's just m...
Made as per recipe but I did add a bit more lemon and orange peel (think of a rounded mound instead of flat) and if you have a tabletop mixer, it makes the process much quicker & easier. I put t...
I've made it twice now... The second time I left it in the fridge for a couple of hours, which made it easy to make cutouts. The cookies turned out soft and chewy the first time, crisp the secon...
Everyone that has tasted these cookies loves them! They are not overly sweet at all, it's a good tea cookie. I did find that if you refrigerate the dough for an hour or so it's not as messy whe...
This was simply delicious!! WONDERFUL smell which was very appreciated in the middle of winter as it reminded me Spring is around the corner. The flavor was fastastic, not overly sweet. I added ...
These turned out fantastic! I used Bobs Red mill gluten free 1-1 flour and the cookies turned out great!
I made it with orange zest only and skipped the glaze altogether. Needed a good 12 min in a convection oven. Wonderful, easy cookies that taste like shortbread. Used a stand mixer which made...