Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 639 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook chicken in boiling water until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove chicken to a cutting board to cool. Shred cooled chicken into strands.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Steam broccoli in microwave oven until tender-crisp, 4 to 6 minutes or according to package directions.
- Stir mushroom soup and mayonnaise together in a bowl; add broccoli, onion, and mushrooms and stir to coat.
- Spread cooked rice into the bottom of a casserole dish. Top rice with shredded chicken. Spread the mushroom soup mixture over the chicken. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over everything.
- Bake in preheated oven until slightly browned on top, 35 to 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- I use Minute® instant rice for ease
Per Serving: 639 calories; 46.3 g fat; 25.2 g carbohydrates; 31.5 g protein; 98 mg cholesterol; 1112 mg sodium. Full nutrition