Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 540
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Lightly butter a large roasting pan.
- Mix corn and rice cereal, pecans, and almonds together in the prepared roasting pan.
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Heat to 240 degrees F (115 degrees C) or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from the water and placed on a flat surface. Remove saucepan from heat and stir vanilla extract into syrup.
- Drizzle syrup over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake cereal mixture in the preheated oven for 30 minutes; stir and continue baking for 30 minutes more. Spread cereal mixture in 1 layer onto 2 lightly buttered baking sheets, separating any large chunks with 2 forks; allow to cool.
You might also like
Per Serving: 540 calories; 32.8 59.5 9 15 233 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is really close to something I have made for years. First tip.. USE A FOIL ROASTING PAN this is messy and can take days to soak and clean otherwise. I add a bag of bugles which were hard to...