Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 121
Original recipe yields 8 servings (3 cups)
- Vigorously stir beer, whiskey, and lemonade concentrate together in a pitcher until the foaming stops. Serve over ice.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Premium whiskey is not needed but don't use rotgut.
- Limeade concentrate can be substituted for the lemonade.
- Warning: Do not divulge ingredients, until at least everyone has tasted it.
- Ideally, let this rest for 24 hours before serving, but if you are in a hurry, then go for it.
- Bourbon can be used interchangeably with whiskey.
Per Serving: 121 calories; 0.1 14.5 0.3 0 3 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1