Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 605
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange apple slices in 9-inch circular glass pie plate.
- Stir oats, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Microwave butter in short 5-second increments until melted, about 20 seconds. Stir honey, melted butter, and oil into oat mixture; crumble over apples.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 35 minutes. Cool on a wire cooling rack, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute olive oil for the vegetable oil.
Per Serving: 605 calories; 15.5 117.4 6 31 97 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
As flour-less Apple crisps go, this was very good. My Mother-in-law with Celiacs disease was able to enjoy it (made with gluten free oats) and on a gluten-free scale would give this five stars! ...
I had to make a few changes because I did not have any gf oats in the house but I had apples. I used a combo of granny smith and honey crisp apples. I ran cheerios through the food processor t...
I really liked this apple crisp and I made a cake and cupcakes. SO GOOD!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cut recipe in half with one large Honeycrisp apple...topped with ice cream. Delicious!
A delicious gluten free addition to brunch! Didn't have honey on hand so used molasses and corn syrup.