Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h servings 244
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Heat a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir coconut until fragrant and toasted, about 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Place 1 cookie into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Gradually beat sugar, coconut extract, vanilla extract, amaretto liqueur, and almond extract into cream cheese until smooth. Pour eggs into cream cheese mixture, a little at a time, and beat, scraping sides after each addition, until smooth. Beat sour cream and salt into cream cheese mixture; pour into the prepared muffin cups, filling almost to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 11 minutes; rotate pan and continue cooking until cheesecake is set, 11 to 14 minutes more. Cool cheesecake in pan for 15 minutes on a wire rack. Transfer cheesecakes to a plate and refrigerate until chilled, at least 4 hours.
- Top each cheesecake with whipped cream and toasted coconut.
You might also like
Per Serving: 244 calories; 16.1 22.3 3.6 60 137 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Oh, these are DELICIOUS!!!!! Only thing...I couldn't bring myself to add a tablespoon of coconut extract (I use pure coconut extract), so I did reduce that amount to 1/4 teaspoon, and that was a...