Ingredients40 m servings 304 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix chicken, hot sauce, and ranch dressing together in a bowl until coated; set aside for flavors to blend.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain and transfer back to the pot. Stir margarine, milk, and cheese powder into pasta until sauce is smooth.
- Pour half of the macaroni and cheese into an 8-inch square casserole dish; top with chicken mixture, celery, and blue cheese. Spread remaining macaroni and cheese on top of blue cheese layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is warmed and casserole is bubbling, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Top the macaroni and cheese with another layer of celery and blue cheese before baking, if desired.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 304 calories; 15.2 g fat; 24.3 g carbohydrates; 17 g protein; 37 mg cholesterol; 608 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
My granddaughter and I stumbled across this recipe while looking for something to make for lunch. Since both of us are fans of the blue box mac & cheese we decided to give it a whirl and the res...
Tried doubling the recipe and making it in a 13x9, turned out well. Also shredded the chicken instead of cubing it
I didn't have Mac and cheese in the box, so I made my own Mac and cheese. Didn't have blue cheese either, so just topped with cheddar and some panko bread crumbs. Both my hubby and my son in...
I made this and substituted the 1/4 cup margarine for 1/4 cup CannaButter. it make this recipe just a step above normal. follow the CANNA COOKER ! more to come