Muffaletta Pasta Salad
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 585
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
- Mix tapenade into pasta and season with pepper. Add artichoke hearts, salami, ham, olives, mozzarella cheese, provolone cheese, red bell pepper, and parsley to pasta mixture and toss to coat. Transfer salad to a serving bowl and top with sesame seeds.
- Cook's Notes:
- Any variety of pasta can be used in place of the rotini.
- If you want to drain the olive salad of most of its oil, use your favorite Italian vinaigrette to toss everything together. Giardiniera salad can be used in place of the tapenade, if desired.
- Monterey Jack cheese can be used in place of the provolone, if desired.
Per Serving: 585 calories; 29 51.6 28.6 64 1776 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1