Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 151 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir oats, flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and baking powder together in a bowl; cut in butter using a pastry blender until mixture is mealy and butter pieces are uniformly small.
- Press half of oat mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Cook dates with water in a small saucepan over medium heat until they fall apart and are easily mashed with a wooden spoon, about 10 minutes; remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Spoon date mixture evenly over oat mixture in baking pan; sprinkle remaining oat mixture evenly over top and press into place.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden at the edges, about 30 minutes; remove to cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Per Serving: 151 calories; 6.2 g fat; 23 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 117 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1