Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 419
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut 3/4 each of onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and yellow bell pepper into thin slices. Dice remaining 1/4 of onion and peppers.
- Mix ground beef, diced onion and peppers, tomato sauce, crushed crackers, brown sugar, egg, Worcestershire sauce, chicken stock, olive oil, steak seasoning, garlic, and pepper together in a bowl until well-combined.
- Spread 1/2 of the beef mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Top meat with sliced onion and peppers, leaving a 1-inch border. Spread remaining beef mixture over vegetables, tucking in sides to seal vegetables in the center of the meatloaf. Pour ketchup over the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Per Serving: 419 calories; 25.1 21.8 26.5 111 897 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I liked the idea of the pepper and onion stuffed meatloaf, but, we weren't crazy about this recipe. The meat mixture was very loose and seemed to have too much liquid in it. I had to add some...
This was a hit in our house. Nex5 day leftovers was even more flavorful. Made extra to put in freezer for another night.
I used leftover peppers, onions and tomatoes from pasta the night before - otherwise followed recipe. YUM My loving hubby says its the best I've ever made. Thanks for a great addition to our mea...