Pesto and Cheese Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 657 cals
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish.
- Mix cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, bacon, green onions, pesto sauce, garlic, and parsley together in a bowl. Lay pork tenderloin on a flat work surface and spread cheese mixture on one side of the meat. Roll tenderloin around the filling like a jellyroll. Season meat with salt and black pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place rolled pork tenderloin in hot butter and cook, turning, until browned on all sides, 7 to 10 minutes. Transfer tenderloin to the prepared baking dish, reserving drippings in skillet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork is no longer pink in the center, about 1 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Place the skillet with reserved drippings over medium-high heat. Pour in white wine and bouillon, bring to a simmer, reduce heat to low, and add cream; stir until sauce thickens slightly, about 5 minutes. Pour sauce over tenderloin.
Per Serving: 657 calories; 53.8 g fat; 4.7 g carbohydrates; 31.9 g protein; 210 mg cholesterol; 739 mg sodium. Full nutrition