Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 339
Original recipe yields 18 servings (9 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower kernels, sliced almonds, flaked coconut, and sea salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat coconut oil, honey, maple syrup, and vanilla extract with a whisk until smooth; pour over the dry ingredients and mix to coat. Spread the granola onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Use a spatula to stir the granola, rotate sheets in the oven, and continue baking until golden brown, about 10 minutes more.
- Let granola cool on the pans to room temperature.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Mix wet ingredients with a whisk so the honey and syrup are completely combined. This is important so that the sugars do not burn.
- Watching granola closely after turning it. Every oven cooks differently. You want the granola to be golden, but not turning brown or dry.
- Use baking sheets with sides for easy stirring.
- The granola will keep for 1 to 2 weeks depending on how you store it. We use glass mason jars or craft bakers bags.
Per Serving: 339 calories; 20.5 33.9 8.5 0 104 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Homemade granola puts store bought granola to shame! This one is very good, and I'm having a hard time keeping from nibbling on it. I did halve the recipe (which still makes plenty), and added a...