Ingredients35 m servings 584 cals
- Preheat oven to 430 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Season shrimp all over with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, smoked paprika, and chipotle pepper powder. Set shrimp into a baking dish.
- Bake shrimp in the preheated oven until bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 8 minutes.
- Use a ring mold (slightly larger in diameter than the diameter of the goat cheese slices) to cut watermelon into circle shapes. Cut circle shapes into twelve 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Place a slice of watermelon on a plate. Top with 1 slice cheese, 1 slice watermelon, 1 slice cheese, 1 slice watermelon, 2 shrimp, respectively, to form a salad stack. Repeat with remaining watermelon slices, cheese, and shrimp. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over each stack and garnish with basil.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute regular paprika for smoked paprika, if desired.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of watermelon. The actual amount of watermelon consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 584 calories; 19.1 g fat; 88 g carbohydrates; 26.3 g protein; 109 mg cholesterol; 669 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Sistahs...dis is long. I wanted to make this lovely salad to take to an Easter dinner. Got everything ready but alas...forgot to buy shrimp. Sent Sparky to store for shrimp. When I went to assem...
I didn't have the time or energy to deal w/the rings and cutting, so I just made this into a salad by doing even sized cubes, and served on a bed of lettuce. Not as pretty or cool as having it ...