Ingredients45 m servings 306 cals
- Stir red curry paste and olive oil together in a saucepan over low heat and cook until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Pour coconut milk, chicken stock, lime juice, and lime zest into the saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook, at a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir cherry tomatoes and cilantro into the soup; bring mixture again to a simmer and cook until the tomatoes are soft, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir shrimp, bean sprouts, and cooked chicken into the soup; cook until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, 10 to 15 minutes. Season soup with salt and pepper.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use skinny rice noodles instead of bean sprouts if you like, but we felt the sprouts (which were used because I forgot the rice noodles) made for a lighter soup overall.
- Pork can be used interchangeably with chicken.
Per Serving: 306 calories; 28.7 g fat; 8.1 g carbohydrates; 19.2 g protein; 100 mg cholesterol; 557 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Very much like laksa! Watch the amount of red curry you use or it will be very hot laksa!
I used the curry that comes in blocks, but, I am ordering the red curry paste from Amazon.
Awesome! I substituted a few things on the first go: Chicken > Venison Chicken Stock > Beef Stock Shrimp > Fish Sauce Still came out fantastic. Excellent recipe chef!