Ingredients55 m servings 285 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels.
- Mix flour, white sugar, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt together in a bowl. Beat coffee, buttermilk, eggs, canola oil, and 1 fluid ounce whiskey together in a separate large bowl. Slowly mix dry ingredients into wet until combined into a batter.
- Crumble approximately half of the cooked bacon into the batter and stir; divide batter evenly between the lined muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and 1 fluid ounce whiskey together in a small bowl; spread over the top of the cooled cupcakes. Crumble remaining bacon and sprinkle over the frosted cupcakes.
Per Serving: 285 calories; 15.5 g fat; 33.1 g carbohydrates; 4.9 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 334 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
The only good thing was they were fluffy and moist! I would use this for a chocolate cupcake omitting whiskey and bacon, adding a bit more sugar. Where did the 5 stars come from!
These turned out great! Fluffy and delicious. Definitely recommend. :)