Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 35 m servings 208
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease bottom of 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Stir brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs together in a bowl until well-blended. Spread mixture in prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted 2 inches from the side of the dish comes out almost clean, about 25 minutes.
- Transfer baking dish from oven to wire cooking rack and while still hot, arrange mint candies across the top about 1/4- to 1/2-inch apart. Let sit until candies melt, about 3 minutes. Spread melted mints evenly over brownies with a spatula. Cool until top layer hardens, 4 to 5 hours.
- Cook's Notes:
- For a thicker mint layer, place mint candies closer together. For a thinner layer, place them further apart.
- For a fun variation, cut up some mint candies and sprinkle them over the top of the brownies.
- These taste great paired with vanilla ice cream, especially if the mints have not hardened yet.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 13.1 22.6 1.8 16 88 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Simple and delicious! I used our favorite homemade brownie recipe in place of the box and topped them w/ Andes baking pieces. Perfectly chocolate-y and minty...the whole family really enjoyed th...