Ingredients55 m servings 306
- Stir fish sauce and garlic together in a large glass bowl. Add beef slices and toss to coat. Marinate meat for 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Carefully add about 1/4 of the beef slices to the oil and saute until mostly browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Season beef with 1 tablespoon pepper and about 1/4 of the cilantro; continue cooking until the beef is no longer pink, 2 to 3 minutes more. Remove beef with a slotted spoon to a serving platter and repeat process with remaining ingredients.
- Cook's Note:
- The key is fresh ground black pepper.
- Minced garlic from a jar is not a potent as fresh minced, so cut amount to 3/4 cup when using fresh.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 306 calories; 15.7 10 30.8 65 4440 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I feel like the flavor balance is off. It could be very tasty, but it is so salty that I could barely finish my serving. I added broccoli to put in some veg. The flavors that are good are very g...
A longtime fan of black pepper beef, I decided to try this at home for my girlfriend and I. the result was amazing, I do agree that it is a bit salty but I am for sure making this for guests and...