Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 143 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Toss asparagus and sesame oil together in a bowl until asparagus is completely coated. Season with coarse salt.
- Cook asparagus on the preheated grill, turning every 2 minutes, until browned and tender yet still crisp to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Adjust cooking time accordingly depending upon the thickness of your asparagus.
- This dish can be roasted in the oven at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
Per Serving: 143 calories; 13.8 g fat; 4.4 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 1442 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1