Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 305
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread cauliflower, onions, and garlic onto a large baking sheet. Spray canola oil spray over cauliflower mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and tender, 30 to 45 minutes. Transfer cauliflower mixture to a 9x13-inch baking dish. Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Blend soy milk, tofu, vegan cheese, nutritional yeast, onion powder, lemon juice, basil, marjoram, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, and black pepper in a food processor or blender until sauce is creamy.
- Pour sauce into a saucepan and cook over medium-low heat until warmed, about 5 minutes. Add kale to sauce and cook until kale is wilted, about 5 minutes. Pour sauce over cauliflower mixture and add tomatoes; mix well.
- Bake in the oven until bubbling and lightly browned, about 40 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- White wine can be used in place of lemon juice, if desired.
Per Serving: 305 calories; 10.5 36.9 20.4 0 439 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
This recipe is amazing. The spices are perfect and the sauce was so creamy. Thank you, thank you!
Delicsious recipe w/ Daiya cheese .I wanted to clarify an earlier rating. Cheese made by Lisanatti is NOT vegan. It contains casein which as derived from animals. Daiya is 100% vegan.
It's yummy! I replaced the soy milk with water and it was great.... Oh also I added the juice of two small lemons cause I love lemon juice. P.S. The vegan cheese you use matters I used Lisanat...
OMG this is VERY good. Best vegan alfredo ever!!! If I could give this 10 stars I would. I love the sauce uncooked too as a dressing, dip etc.
Made per recipe though used almond/cashew milk instead of soy. Very tasty though tasted even better over brown rice!
This was excellent! The non-vegans didn't care for it but what do they know? Sauce was a little dry/thick but I used extra firm tofu so maybe it was that but in the future I'll either add more s...
I used broccoli instead of cauliflower due to market availability and added mushrooms , otherwise following the recipe. I'm not a huge fan of Alfredo in general but I thought this was pretty goo...
Would have given it more stars if not for me messing it up. I accidentally grabbed daiya sharp cheddar instead of mozzarella. Gave it a sharper (obviously ) taste. Will make it again and try to...