Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 109 cals
- Beat confectioners' sugar and margarine together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Whisk 2 1/2 cups flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and baking soda together in a separate bowl. Beat flour mixture into creamed butter mixture on medium-low speed just until dough is combined. Separate dough into 2 balls and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Dust dough with flour and roll into 1/4-inch thick pieces on a work surface. Cut cookies into desired shapes using cookie cutters and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are just beginning to turn brown, 10 to 14 minutes. Let cookies rest on baking sheet, 5 to 10 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Per Serving: 109 calories; 4.9 g fat; 15 g carbohydrates; 1.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 139 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
My daughter is allergic to eggs, but I really wanted her to be able to make cookies for "Santa". This recipe was simple and tasted great. I did add about 2 tbs of water but that may be because I...
this is an easy and yummy cookie that tastes just like sugar cookies I had growing up. The dough was a little crumbly and delicate, but other than that perfect. I topped with a vegan butter c...
I made it without cheese. Absolutely amazing. This will be on my regular meal rotation from now on.