Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 109
- Beat confectioners' sugar and margarine together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Whisk 2 1/2 cups flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and baking soda together in a separate bowl. Beat flour mixture into creamed butter mixture on medium-low speed just until dough is combined. Separate dough into 2 balls and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Dust dough with flour and roll into 1/4-inch thick pieces on a work surface. Cut cookies into desired shapes using cookie cutters and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are just beginning to turn brown, 10 to 14 minutes. Let cookies rest on baking sheet, 5 to 10 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Per Serving: 109 calories; 4.9 15 1.1 0 139 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
My daughter is allergic to eggs, but I really wanted her to be able to make cookies for "Santa". This recipe was simple and tasted great. I did add about 2 tbs of water but that may be because I...
This recipe works quite well. The dough doesn’t seem like it will come together, but it does. Just keep mixing. Don’t be tempted to add water. The cookies don’t puff up too much and this helps w...
this is an easy and yummy cookie that tastes just like sugar cookies I had growing up. The dough was a little crumbly and delicate, but other than that perfect. I topped with a vegan butter c...
I made these with about two table spoons of applesauce. It gave it just enough moisture to really bond it together. They cook really quick and spread out a lot. Yummy!
Followed the recipe and made vegan frosting to top them off! Delicious! Definitely will make again!
nice, not too sweet cookies. My dough was too crumbly so I added about 1/2 cup of warn water after it cooled for 3 hours.
I made it without cheese. Absolutely amazing. This will be on my regular meal rotation from now on.