Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 144 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 crab cakes)
- Grease a baking dish.
- Beat egg, mayonnaise, red pepper flakes, seafood seasoning, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, lemon juice, and black pepper together in a bowl until smooth.
- Place crabmeat into a separate bowl, trying to not break too many of the big chunks; add 1/4 cup almond flour, parsley, and green onion. Pour egg mixture over the crabmeat mixture and gently mix until dry ingredients are completely moistened; shape into 12 cakes.
- Spread 1/3 cup almond flour into a wide, shallow bowl. Roll cakes in almond flour to coat and arrange into the prepared baking dish.
- Refrigerate crab cakes for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven until hot in the center and golden brown on the outside, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can switch this up by adding red peppers, green peppers, jalapenos, or any other ingredient you wish!
Per Serving: 144 calories; 11 g fat; 4.4 g carbohydrates; 8.1 g protein; 47 mg cholesterol; 272 mg sodium. Full nutrition