Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 555
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Cook linguini pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepot over medium heat, combine Clamato(R), evaporated milk and cornstarch; cook about 8-10 minutes, and stir frequently.
- Reduce heat, add Romano and cream cheese; stir until both cheeses have melted and sauce is smooth; keep warm.
- In a large saute pan, over medium-high heat; heat oil, add onions, garlic and carrot; cook until tender 5-8 minutes.
- Add green beans and broccoli; cook 5 more minutes.
- Drain pasta, stir into creamy tomato sauce; add vegetables. Sprinkle chopped basil. Serve with French-style bread or garlic bread.
Per Serving: 555 calories; 21.4 73.2 19.7 44 404 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1