Ingredients1 h servings 395
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line an 8-inch square baking dish with baking parchment.
- Spread oats onto a baking sheet and toast in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Stir milk, peanut butter, almond butter, and honey together in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook, stirring regularly, until the nut butters are melted and the mixture is smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Mash bananas into the milk mixture and cook until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir toasted oats, protein powder, flaxseed, and sesame seeds into wet ingredients until the mixture is somewhat even; spread into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Cool bars completely before cutting, wrapping in plastic, and storing in the refrigerator.
- Cook's Note:
- Cut into squares or rectangles.
- Wrap individually -- I use sandwich baggies -- and store in refrigerator or freezer.
- You can cool these from the oven in your refrigerator or freezer, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 395 calories; 18 23.2 39.4 11 314 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made this and it turned out well. I added two tbsp honey, used chocolate protein powder instead of vanilla and doubled the ground flax because I didn’t have any sesame. I suppose I could have us...
I would give these 2.5 stars, but I think I might've screwed my chances at success by using half vanilla protein powder with a mix of BCAA powder (super bitter) and hemp protein. Next time, I'd ...