Easy Protein Bars
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 395 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings (9 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line an 8-inch square baking dish with baking parchment.
- Spread oats onto a baking sheet and toast in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Stir milk, peanut butter, almond butter, and honey together in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook, stirring regularly, until the nut butters are melted and the mixture is smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Mash bananas into the milk mixture and cook until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir toasted oats, protein powder, flaxseed, and sesame seeds into wet ingredients until the mixture is somewhat even; spread into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Cool bars completely before cutting, wrapping in plastic, and storing in the refrigerator.
- Cook's Note:
- Cut into squares or rectangles.
- Wrap individually -- I use sandwich baggies -- and store in refrigerator or freezer.
- You can cool these from the oven in your refrigerator or freezer, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 395 calories; 18 g fat; 23.2 g carbohydrates; 39.4 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 314 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1