Ingredients27 m servings 224
- Line a 13x9-inch baking dish with baking parchment.
- Mix oats, flaxseed meal, raisins, cranberries, and protein powder together in a small bowl.
- Combine chocolate chips, honey, and peanut butter together in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave oven, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate chips are nearly melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir oats mixture with the chocolate mixture until evenly mixed; spread into prepared baking dish.
- Refrigerate bars until hardened, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove bars from dish by lifting parchment; cut into squares using a pizza cutter.
- Cook's Note:
- Add nuts, coconut, different dried fruits, swap out the white chocolate chips for chocolate chips, swap out the flavor of protein powder... the variations are never ending!
Per Serving: 224 calories; 8.9 26.5 12.1 4 88 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
I loved the flavor and that it's a simple no bake recipe. Versatile recipe where you can really add or substitute ingredients as you'd like. Definitely a recipe I'll use again and make double ba...
These are candy bars. As I was making them I became concerned about the protein to goodie ratio, so i decided to double the protein powder and add 1/4 c water to soften it. Then after pressing ...
I love this recipe. I double it and add a tablespoon of water at a time until it is a good consistency. I also substitute sun butter for the peanut butter. I cut them into bars and put into sna...
This was a great recipe! I added some sunflower seeds, chia seeds, pine nuts, and a bit more of both the peanut butter and oats. It turned out great! I would definitely recommend this to someone.
Yummy. Used sunflower seeds instead of flax cuz I didn't have any. These are super easy and tasty.