Ingredients27 m servings 224
- Line a 13x9-inch baking dish with baking parchment.
- Mix oats, flaxseed meal, raisins, cranberries, and protein powder together in a small bowl.
- Combine chocolate chips, honey, and peanut butter together in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave oven, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate chips are nearly melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir oats mixture with the chocolate mixture until evenly mixed; spread into prepared baking dish.
- Refrigerate bars until hardened, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove bars from dish by lifting parchment; cut into squares using a pizza cutter.
- Cook's Note:
- Add nuts, coconut, different dried fruits, swap out the white chocolate chips for chocolate chips, swap out the flavor of protein powder... the variations are never ending!
Per Serving: 224 calories; 8.9 26.5 12.1 4 88 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
I loved the flavor and that it's a simple no bake recipe. Versatile recipe where you can really add or substitute ingredients as you'd like. Definitely a recipe I'll use again and make double ba...
I love this recipe. I double it and add a tablespoon of water at a time until it is a good consistency. I also substitute sun butter for the peanut butter. I cut them into bars and put into sna...
These are candy bars. As I was making them I became concerned about the protein to goodie ratio, so i decided to double the protein powder and add 1/4 c water to soften it. Then after pressing ...
Yummy. Used sunflower seeds instead of flax cuz I didn't have any. These are super easy and tasty.
This was a great recipe! I added some sunflower seeds, chia seeds, pine nuts, and a bit more of both the peanut butter and oats. It turned out great! I would definitely recommend this to someone.
Followed recipe the first time except (?) used dark chocolate chips rather than white. Loved it. Be sure to press it firm in the pan. The second time I made it, I forgot to separate and melt ...
I followed this recipe, but also added a 2oz package of Fischer's slivered almonds. I don't know what this will do to the nutritional value, but I like almonds & wanted the extra protein. I als...