Easter Egg Treats™
made it | 0 reviews |
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
"The decorating possibilities are endless with these treats. Get creative with frosting, food coloring and candy--no two treats will end up alike!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 207 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using 1/3-cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray divide warm cereal mixture into portions. Using buttered hands shape each portion into egg shape. Cool. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if served the same day.
- * or substitute 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:
- In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in single layer on wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 207 calories; 6.2 g fat; 38 g carbohydrates; 0.8 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 159 mg sodium. Full nutrition