Hippity Hoppity Treats™
made it | 0 reviews |
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
"You and your kids can surprise the Easter bunny with this full-pan, frosted portrait of the happy, hoppy one himself."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 314 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Using canned frosting and licorice to decorate with bunny face. To serve cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
- * or 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:
- In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 314 calories; 9.2 g fat; 58.1 g carbohydrates; 1.3 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 239 mg sodium. Full nutrition