Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 6 m servings 67
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Cook potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan 15 to 20 min. or until tender; drain. Cool 10 min. Mash potatoes until smooth. Add onions, egg and pepper; mix just until blended.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Empty coating mix into pie plate. Roll potato mixture into 24 balls, using about 2 Tbsp. for each. Insert 1 VELVEETA cube into center of each ball, completely enclosing VELVEETA. Add, 1 at a time, to coating mix; turn to evenly coat. Place on rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 14 to 16 min. or until heated through. Serve with salsa.
You might also like
- Substitute 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives for the green onions.
- TACO BELL® and Logo are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.
Per Serving: 67 calories; 1.5 11 2.6 11 245 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
For a faster prep, you can substitute 4 cups of cooked instant mashed potatoes (1 pound of potatoes equals 2 cups cooked mashed potatoes). This will cut your prep from 20 minutes to about 5 minu...