Ingredients50 m servings 266 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook peppers, onions and garlic in dressing in 10-inch ovenproof skillet on medium heat 5 min., stirring frequently. Add potatoes; cook 5 min., stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Spread potato mixture to evenly cover bottom of skillet; top with ham.
- Whisk eggs and milk until blended; pour over ham. Top with VELVEETA.
- Bake 30 min. or until center is set. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Special Extra:
- Serve topped with BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream, or TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa.
- If you don't have an ovenproof skillet, wrap the handle of your regular skillet with several layers of foil before using as directed. Remember that all parts of the skillet will be hot when removing it from the oven.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 12.5 g fat; 21.2 g carbohydrates; 16.7 g protein; 216 mg cholesterol; 749 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I've made this 3 times. It's a great tastey meal. I've made it with bacon when I didn't have ham. Wasn't quite as good but it work and was good.
This is really delicious! I was dubious at first of the Zesty Italian dressing, but it is actually a perfect complement to the flavors of the onions, peppers, cheese, etc. I used an iron skillet...