Ingredients30 m servings 417 cals
- Cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 4 min. or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in water. Bring to boil. Add pasta; cook 8 min. or until tender.
- Add broccoli, VELVEETA and seasonings; stir. Cook 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring frequently. Stir in tomatoes.
- Substitute any other small shaped pasta for the rotini.
- Make it Easy:
- Substitute 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen vegetable blend for the broccoli, letting the kids choose their favorite variety to use in this one-pot dinner!
- Easy Cleanup:
- Cooking the vegetables in the water with the pasta is a great time-saver since there is one less pan to wash!
Per Serving: 417 calories; 10.8 g fat; 49.5 g carbohydrates; 29.4 g protein; 69 mg cholesterol; 610 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was a simple, easy, and tasty week night dinner with ingredients I usually have on hand. I added some onions and garlic while I was sauteing the chicken but did not add tomatoes because tho...
I love it! But, I sometimes substitute a can of mild rotel for the tomatoes. Or, I mix in a can of cream of mushroom or chicken . . .excellent with substitutes or not! This one's a winner!
This recipe was simple to put together however it is lacking in flavor. I thought of that as I was making it and wondered where the spices were but I made it as written. A bit disappointing. ...