Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 289 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix ingredients just until blended.
- Press into 12 muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray. Use back of spoon to make indentation in center of each. Place muffin pan on foil-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until meatloaves are done (160 degrees F).
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve with 1/2 cup of your favorite cooked pasta and 1/2 cup of sautéed vegetables to round out the meal.
- Ro*Tel is a product of ConAgra Foods, Inc.
Per Serving: 289 calories; 18.8 g fat; 6.7 g carbohydrates; 22.4 g protein; 114 mg cholesterol; 824 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1