Ingredients35 m servings 196
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread cracker crumbs onto bottom of 9-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. MICROWAVE milk, VELVEETA and cream cheese in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until smooth, stirring after each minute. Whisk egg yolks and chives until well blended. Stir into VELVEETA mixture.
- Beat egg whites in small bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; gently stir into VELVEETA mixture. Pour into prepared dish.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until puffed and golden. Serve immediately.
- Healthy Living:
- Save 30 calories and 4 g of fat per serving by preparing with 2% Milk VELVEETA and PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
- Prepare using 1/2 tsp. freeze-dried chopped chives.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 14.6 7.7 9.5 162 456 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I substituted Big Cheddar CHEEZ-ITZ for them. I loved this and will surely make it again.
I made this tonight. It had a nice texture and looked beautiful. Very souffle-like. Next time I might add a little salt, however. I eliminated the crumbled cracker crust as we follow a low carb ...