Ingredients27 m servings 86 cals
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare muffin batter as directed on package; spoon into 24 mini muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray.
- Press 1 each VELVEETA cube and hot dog slice into batter in center of each muffin cup
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until golden brown. Cool 5 min. before removing from pans. Serve warm with mustard.
- Prepare using OSCAR MAYER Turkey Franks.
- How to Store Hot Dogs Safely:
- Always check the "Use-By" date on the package. Once opened, rewrap hot dogs well and use within 5 days.
Per Serving: 86 calories; 4.5 g fat; 9.1 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 255 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I made these for a football party. Quite tasty! I'm wondering if you could save a step and just buy the hot dogs with the cheese already in it?! Be sure to grease the pan well, otherwise you ...
Didn't have the Velvetta cheese so I used what I had in the fridge. Turned out very tasty. Also, I used a homemade corn muffin batter, not the box.