Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 559
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Shape meat into 6 (1/2-inch-thick) patties. Grill 4 to 5 min. on each side or until done (160 degrees F).
- Meanwhile, microwave VELVEETA and RO*TEL in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 3 min.
- Place burgers on bottom halves of buns; top each with 2 Tbsp. VELVEETA sauce. Cover with lettuce, tomatoes and tops of buns.
You might also like
- Using a Dial Instant-Read Food Thermometer:
- An instant-read food thermometer measures the temperature of a food in about 15 to 20 sec. It is not designed to remain in the food while it is cooking, but should be used near the end of the cooking time. For accurate temperature measurement, the probe of the thermometer should be inserted 2 to 2-1/2 inches deep into the thickest part of the food. If measuring the temperature of a thin food, such as a ground beef patty or boneless chicken breast, the probe should be inserted through the side of the food.
- Special Extra:
- Reserve remaining sauce to serve over grilled steak as part of tomorrow night's dinner.
- Ro*Tel is a product of ConAgra Foods, Inc.
Per Serving: 559 calories; 31.3 31.9 35.7 124 1600 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was OK to me in flavor--really messy to eat. I added some hamburger seasoning to the ground beef and am glad I did, because it would have been lacking in flavor otherwise. This recipe was f...