Ingredients5 h 15 m servings 383
- Cut tops off peppers; chop tops, then refrigerate for another use. Remove seeds from peppers; discard. Set pepper shells aside.
- Mix meat, rice, peas, and 1/4 cup each water and barbecue sauce just until blended; spoon into pepper shells.
- Combine remaining water and barbecue sauce in slow cooker. Stand peppers in slow cooker; top with VELVEETA. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW 5 to 7 hours (or on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hours).
- Serve peppers topped with sauce.
- Cooking Know-How:
- Every time you lift the lid, you lose heat. So, keep the lid on and resist the urge to peek!
- Prepare using red peppers.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 14.8 42.3 19.4 59 840 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This is a very easy recipe to follow. There were a few things I wished I'd change after making it though. I wished I had the cheese in the middle to share the flavor with the meat. I didn't add ...
These are very good, but I would definitely add salt and pepper to the stuffing mixture, as it is very bland without the salt.
FIrst to review. THese were very easy to put together - very good flavor. I had 3 huge peppers - looking forward to left overs tomorrow.