Ingredients10 m servings 62
- Mix ingredients in microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 3 minutes.
- FROM OUR PARTNERS AT RO*TEL:
- If your guests like a little extra heat, fire up their taste buds by preparing this creamy, zesty recipe with RO*TEL Hot Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, and VELVEETA Jalapeno.
- Storage Know-How:
- Store leftover dip in airtight container in refrigerator up to 3 days. Reheat dip in microwave before serving.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite crackers.
- Ro*Tel is a product of ConAgra Foods, Inc.
Per Serving: 62 calories; 4.6 1.7 3.3 15 310 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 22
It's great; I make it all the time. The only change that I would make is I melt a stick of butter (not margarine) and then cube 2# of velveeta up and add to the butter. Stir until the cheese is ...
This dip came out delicious. I used a pound of sausage and also 3 slices of american cheese and a stick of butter. I melted the cheese in the microwave and added everything to the croc pot to st...
I made this with ground beef and mexican velveeta. It was very good. The next day I reheated the leftovers and added penne pasta. Had some very good mac and cheese
A great recipe for people allergic to onion and garlic!! I passed out the recipe to friends who tried it!
I forgot how sinfully good this is. I prepped this the day before Super Bowl, on top of the stove. Could have eaten a bowl right then! Microwaved for our scoops at lunch. Then had ham and ch...
I made two changes based on what I had handy. I used taco seasoned beef because I already had some. The other change I made was the Ro-tel, I used the Chipotle flavor. This gave it a whole new f...
This is a staple in our home for parties. Everyone loves this dip! We've did half and half with the meat before (half sausage, half ground beef) and used salsa instead of the tomatoes (just to ...
I added 1/4 stick of butter to make it creamier. I also added 1/2 can Ro*tel diced tomatoes with chilis and 1/2 cup mild salsa as we don't like it too spicy hot. Wonderful recipe thanks for sha...