Ingredients10 m servings 62
- Mix ingredients in microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 3 minutes.
- FROM OUR PARTNERS AT RO*TEL:
- If your guests like a little extra heat, fire up their taste buds by preparing this creamy, zesty recipe with RO*TEL Hot Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, and VELVEETA Jalapeno.
- Storage Know-How:
- Store leftover dip in airtight container in refrigerator up to 3 days. Reheat dip in microwave before serving.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite crackers.
- Ro*Tel is a product of ConAgra Foods, Inc.
Per Serving: 62 calories; 4.6 1.7 3.3 15 310 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 20
It's great; I make it all the time. The only change that I would make is I melt a stick of butter (not margarine) and then cube 2# of velveeta up and add to the butter. Stir until the cheese is ...
This dip came out delicious. I used a pound of sausage and also 3 slices of american cheese and a stick of butter. I melted the cheese in the microwave and added everything to the croc pot to st...
I made this with ground beef and mexican velveeta. It was very good. The next day I reheated the leftovers and added penne pasta. Had some very good mac and cheese
A great recipe for people allergic to onion and garlic!! I passed out the recipe to friends who tried it!
I forgot how sinfully good this is. I prepped this the day before Super Bowl, on top of the stove. Could have eaten a bowl right then! Microwaved for our scoops at lunch. Then had ham and ch...
I made two changes based on what I had handy. I used taco seasoned beef because I already had some. The other change I made was the Ro-tel, I used the Chipotle flavor. This gave it a whole new f...
This is one of those dips where people say, "Wow!" and think you're much more talented than simply throwing everything into a crock pot. I highly recommend this. I'm going to experiment with...