Ingredients10 m servings 62 cals
- Mix ingredients in microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 3 minutes.
- FROM OUR PARTNERS AT RO*TEL:
- If your guests like a little extra heat, fire up their taste buds by preparing this creamy, zesty recipe with RO*TEL Hot Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, and VELVEETA Jalapeno.
- Storage Know-How:
- Store leftover dip in airtight container in refrigerator up to 3 days. Reheat dip in microwave before serving.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite crackers.
- Ro*Tel is a product of ConAgra Foods, Inc.
Per Serving: 62 calories; 4.6 g fat; 1.7 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 310 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 19
It's great; I make it all the time. The only change that I would make is I melt a stick of butter (not margarine) and then cube 2# of velveeta up and add to the butter. Stir until the cheese is ...
This dip came out delicious. I used a pound of sausage and also 3 slices of american cheese and a stick of butter. I melted the cheese in the microwave and added everything to the croc pot to st...
I made this with ground beef and mexican velveeta. It was very good. The next day I reheated the leftovers and added penne pasta. Had some very good mac and cheese
A great recipe for people allergic to onion and garlic!! I passed out the recipe to friends who tried it!
I forgot how sinfully good this is. I prepped this the day before Super Bowl, on top of the stove. Could have eaten a bowl right then! Microwaved for our scoops at lunch. Then had ham and ch...
Made this for a ufc party and everyone loved it. Asked me for the recipe so it’s a go to party fav.
Everyone in my office loves this recipe and I always get requests for the recipe.
Everyone in my family loved this as a snack! Great recipe for a game night!