Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 102
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat chicken with coating mix and bake as directed on package.
- Microwave remaining ingredients in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring after 1 min.
- Serve chicken with sauce.
- Substitute: Pretzel Chicken Strips
- Prepare as directed, cutting chicken breasts into 1-1/2-inch-wide strips instead of the chunks.
Per Serving: 102 calories; 3.5 2.8 13.8 40 273 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1