Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 195 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels until cooled. Cut bacon into small pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Combine bacon pieces, raisins, olives, ham, and cloves in a bowl. Roll dough onto a work surface and spread bacon mixture evenly over the top. Roll dough around the bacon filling, ensuring the edges match up to form a loaf-shape again. Place dough, seam-side down, onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Cool bread for 10 minutes; slice into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Place apricot preserves in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave, stirring at 30 second intervals, until melted and smooth, about 1 minute. Serve preserves on the side or drizzle over bread.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 5.5 g fat; 31 g carbohydrates; 6.4 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 497 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1