Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 268
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine falafel mix and water in a small bowl until well mixed; spread evenly into the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Blend yogurt, 1/2 sliced cucumber, and lemon juice in a a food processor until yogurt sauce is smooth.
- Spread hummus in an even layer over falafel crust. Arrange tomato slices on the hummus and top with cucumber slices. Cover cucumber layer with yogurt sauce. Sprinkle roasted red peppers and olives over yogurt sauce.
- Cook's Note:
- Guacamole can replace the hummus, if desired.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 8.8 38.8 17.8 0 987 Full nutrition